Week In Review: Whizgate Edition
- Tiffin, delivery worth going out for.
- Celebrate soft shell crabs at Phillips Seafood.
- The Monte Carlo Living Room is closing Saturday after 25 years in business.
- Best of Philly came out this week and it seems everyone has an opinion. We have a map of the food and fun winners.
- A shrimp tempura mango coconut roll. Now, is that something you’d be interested in?
- Sabrina’s Cafe & Spencer’s Too is no shoddy ripoff of the original.
- All week the standoff between Rick’s Steaks and the Reading Terminal Market has gotten crazier, to the point we now feel we have to give it a name ending in “gate.” So Whizgate it is.