Week In Review: Clementine Edition
- Chick’s Wine Bar & Cafe is hosting an Industry Brunch on Mondays.
- Cresheim Cottage gets a hit or miss from Craig LaBan.
- South Philly Review finds “one of the best new restaurants of the year” in its backyard.
- Looking for a Cheap Date? Philebrity.TV finds one on East Passyunk Avenue.
- WIP is looking to name the best pizza in the Philadelphia area, guess who’s currently number one.
- Ten best diners in Philadelphia, there’s one for everyone.
- Kirsten Henri comes up with a surprising cure for a hangover.
- Head to Brasserie Perrier on Sundays for a special deal.
- Ready to head to the shore? The Inky has you covered.