St. Patrick’s Day To Do List
Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day and as such there are plenty of things to do. Really just too much to list. So we’ll just offer some recommendations on what you oughta do at least once on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Try a stout other than Guinness. We whole heartily recommend Sly Fox’s O’Reilly’s Stout, available at your better bars. Or if you find yourself near the South Philadelphia Taproom definitely try Bell’s Double Cream Stout, simply delicious.
- Ride the Erin Express. Take the free bus service among sixteen bars throughout Center City and University City. The bus is almost as fun as the bars.
- Have a shot with Billy Murphy himself at Murphy’s Irish Pub in East Falls. He might even baptize you.
- Sing “England Get Out of Ireland.”
- Run the Irish Memorial 5K Run.
- Even if you don’t want to run, at least take some time out of your revelry to visit the Irish Memorial.
- Kiss someone Irish.
Eat Irish Potatoes.