A rundown of some recent Uwishunu food posts.
- Who Says You Canâ€™t Barbeque in Winter? Not the folk at Kim’s a Korean BBQ way up in North Philly.
- Jazz Institution Reopens Its Doors – Ortliebs is back with much of the same vibe even if a newly redone kitchen.
- Not Your Average Almond Croissant – Metropolitan Bakery does an almond croissant up right.
- Broke on 10th? Heung Fa beats Wawa – Yep, get stuffed for less than $3.50.
- On a Dining Mission – Checking out Mission Grill at 19th and Arch Streets.
- Who Says You Canâ€™t Barbeque in Winter?: http://www.uwishunu.com/2007/03/05/who-says-you-can%e2%80%99t-barbeque-in-winter/
- Jazz Institution Reopens Its Doors: http://www.uwishunu.com/2007/03/05/jazz-institution-reopens-its-doors/
- Not Your Average Almond Croissant: http://www.uwishunu.com/2007/03/06/not-your-average-almond-croissant/
- Broke on 10th? Heung Fa beats Wawa: http://www.uwishunu.com/2007/03/07/broke-on-10th-heung-fa-beats-wawa/
- On a Dining Mission: http://www.uwishunu.com/2007/03/13/on-a-dining-mission/
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2007/03/14/uwishunu-food/
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.