Some random bits of dining news from around the city and region.
- If you live in the Cedar Park section of Philadelphia and want to support the new Dock Street Brewery, sign this online petition sponsored by the Cedar Park Neighbors.
- Center City is getting a second Qdoba. Construction is in full swing at the corner of 19th and Chestnut.
- Rumor has it that the folks behind Plough and the Stars are turning the old Cuvee Notre Dame at 17th and Green into an Irish bar.
- There’s a liquor license application in the window of the tiny space at 20th and Rittenhouse that was Out of the Blue and Salt.
- The Triumph Brewery location planned for the 100 block of Chestnut is moving along and expects a September delivery of brewing equipment. (Ale Street News)