Best Of Philly Day
Philadelphia Magazine is holding its inaugural Best Of Philly Day this Thursday. Happening throughout Center City Philadelphia Philadelphia Magazine’s “Best Of” winners will be celebrating Best of Philly Day by offering special menus and happy hours.And with Philly Mag taking care of the parking, Best Of Philly Day promises to be as hot as the weather.
Here are some of the highlights as picked out by Foobooz. Philadelphia Magazine’s web site has the complete list.
- Barclay Prime: Kobe Beef Cheesesteak Slider
- Davios: Special: Happy Hour from 5-7 with $5 martinis and discounted wine and beer plus Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls.
- Fork: Special international tapas menu from 6-9:30, $35 a person
- Good Dog: $2 local microbrews
- Lolita: 3 courses for $35
- Marigold Kitchen: 4 Courses for $40
- Patou: Happy hour from 6-7 featuring $15 Moet & Chandon champagne
- Philadelphia Fish & Co.: 3 course prix fixe for $30 plus $6 bar menu
- Tria: 50% off of select items
- World Café Live: Happy hour from 5-7 with complimentary apps
- Best Of Philly Day: http://phillymag.com/marketing2/BOP_Day
- complete list: https://www.phillymag.com/marketing2/BOP_restaurants
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2006/08/01/best-of-philly-day-2/
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.