Philadelphia’s Hostess’ Guide To Happy Hour
Rachel inc is at it again, this time compiling a list of happy hours to check out in Philadelphia.
- Drinkers Pub, Rittenhouse – Go for Cheap Eats & Drinks, Kitsy Dive Bar Style
- Noche – Go for Cheap Eats & Drinks, but Nicer Atmosphere than a Dive
- Marathon Commerce Square – Go for Atmosphere, Outdoor Courtyard with a Fountain!
- Center City Sips – Free Appetizers, $2 $3 & $4 Drink Specials Every Wednesday, All Around Town
- Black Door – A Neighborhood Belgian Pub with Half Priced Everything
- Drinker’s Tavern, Old City – Go for Cheap Drinks, Pool & a Juke-Box (And a Ripcord?)
- Loie – Go for Upscale Food with Cheap Drink Specials, A Gourmet Burger & a $2 Beer
- Alfa – A Sleek but Comfortable Spot with a Fun Happy Hour Ploy
Rachel also asks some friends for their recommendations and gets some votes for the Khyber among others.
If 5 PM isn’t doable for you check out the Foobooz six pack of late night happy hours.