Rachel’s Guide To Brunch
Rachel Furman’s been back in town for a bit now and in the first of her “alls growns up” newsletter she focuses on brunch.
In addition to do it yourself tips for brunch drinks and baking your own quiche, Rachel gets down with her own brunch picks:
- Ansill: Fancy-Food-but-Totally-Laid-Back- Attitude Brunch
- Honey’s: Your Down-Home-Southern-Country-Jewish- Deli Spot
- Marathon Grill: Your Friendly Neighborhood Brunch
- Loie: Your Rittenhouse-People-Watching- Bottomless-Glass Brunch
- Beau Monde: Because-A-Crepe-Sounds-Much-More- Stylish-Than-An-Omelet Brunch
- Koko’s: Your Roll-Outta-Bed-for-Some- Grub or Stop-in-Before-Work Joint
- Moshulu: Your Bring-the-Parents-and-Let- Dad-Pay Buffet Brunch
- PhilaDeli: Your Surprisingly-Good-Food-Even-Though- You-Didn’t-Know-It-Was-There Diner
Rachel also asks some friends for their suggestions too.
You’ll find it all on her web site, rachelinc.