We are powered by a balanced approach — curating an individualized, evidence-based recovery program that supports our clients not just medically, but emotionally, physically, and socially as well.
Here at Thalia Medical Center, we don’t tolerate self-shame. We don’t care what you look like, the car you drive, your background, or your history. We push our clients to first understand that addiction is a primary, chronic disease of the brain, and second, to eliminate blame when it comes to recovery and health.
Thalia Medical Center is unique from other practices because we offer clients a safe, private way to detox while staying connected to their support systems at home. Our personalized outpatient and at-home programs are for appropriate clients who want to stay connected to their lives and detox comfortably from their homes. We send medical staff and equipment right to your door for daily medication checks and our customized IV Recovery Boosts. These infusions are designed to restore the vitamins, minerals, and fluids to jump start your recovery, reduce overall fatigue, and help your immune system function optimally. Each infusion is tailored to your specific needs, is contingent upon your blood levels, and modified per your response to therapy.
I've always had an immense curiosity about what makes people tick. Although I began my career in primary care, I've dedicated my life to holistic Addiction Medicine because it allows me to work collaboratively to formulate a personal treatment plan with each client. My background in Family Medicine gives me the foundation to ask the right questions and search for underlying challenges that mental health disorders and substance use disorder can present.
* Medication Assisted Treatment such as Suboxone, Naltrexone, Vivitrol and Sublocade for Alcohol and Opiate Use Disorders
* Medication Management for depression, anxiety, mood and thought disorders
* Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy; a medically supervised treatment for Treatment Resistant Depression, Anxiety, PTSD and Substance Use Disorder
* Customized Medication Tapering Program for meds such as Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ambien and more) and Antidepressants (Zoloft, Prozac, Wellbutrin and more)
* Drug and Alcohol Monitoring Program
* Pharmacogenomic Testing using cutting edge Genesight Testing
* Individual therapy
* IV Vitamin Recovery Boosts prepared in office and designed to restore vitamins, minerals and fluids for withdrawal, fatigue and improve health and wellness.
Philadelphia Magazine Top Doctor, Addiction Medicine 2022, 2023
Mainline Today Top Doctor, Addiction Medicine 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023
Caron Foundation, Healthcare Professional Award 2022
The Ketamine Training Center, Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) Certification 2022
American Board of Family Medicine December 2009- current
American Board of Addiction Medicine December 2012- current
American Board of Preventive Medicine January 2020- current
Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster, PA, Residency-Family Medicine, 2006-2009
Ben Gurion University in collaboration with Columbia University, Beer Sheva, Israel, M.D., 2003
Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA, B.S., Cellular Molecular Biology, 1998
Monday - Friday 9:00-5:00 pm
Weekends by appointment only
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy Outpatient Medical Detoxification Custom IV Recovery Boosts Medication Management for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, OCD, Insomnia