Looks Who’s Coming to Be Well Boot Camp!
Ladies, there are not enough exclamation points in the universe to describe how ridiculously excited we are about next week’s Be Well Boot Camp. If you haven’t gotten your tickets already, you’ll want to do so right this very second. Why? Because you don’t want to miss out on all the amazing things we have in store.
Just look at who’ll be there with us on June 9th at the Drexel Recreation Center:
• Jessica Norman teaching Les Mills BODYPUMP
• Manicures compliments of AME Salon and Spa
• Dig Yoga’s Mariel Freeman leading Hatha yoga
• Crozer neurologist and sleep physician Kelly Brown offering all kinds of sleep tips
• Noelle Zane getting you long and lean with Pure Barre
• Boot camp with Sweat Fitness’s Holly Waters, Best of Philly 2010 winner for best trainer
• Einstein sports medicine doc Brett Sweitzer with advice and know-how on improving your athletic performance (the ticket to your new marathon PR, perhaps??)
• Christine Gallagher with her only-in-Philly Red Hot Dance Fitness workout
• Snacks from Jar Bar, KIND Bar, Pangaea Juice and other vendors
Here’s the best part: This event is an absolute steal. Advance tickets are just $25. (At the door, you’ll pay $35.) And, if you get your girlfriends to come, you can score a free ticket: Buy three and get the fourth free.
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets today. We can’t wait to see you there!
>> Keep up with the latest on Be Well Boot Camp by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Join the conversation with the hashtag #BeWellBootCamp.