• We’ve already told you where to get the best veggie burgers at restaurants around Philly and now, this list dishes out the most flavorful, satisfying store-bought veggie burgers, none of which taste like soy rubber. And Trader Joe’s fans, rejoice: their Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burgers made the list! [Eat Clean]
• Fitness equipment manufacturer Nautilus, Inc. surveyed over 1,000 people on basic health and fitness knowledge and the results were not stellar. In fact, the average score was 42 percent (eek!). You can see what people did (and didn’t) know here, and take the quiz yourself to see how you measure up. [Shape]
• Your post-gym look is about to get an upgrade! This dry shampoo cream is more portable and easier to apply than spray versions and leaves no residue. [Refinery29]
• If you’ve considered ditching your daily caffeine fix, here’s everything you need to know about the good and the bad that can result. [Women’s Health]
• If you have the wherewithal to get up and work out first thing in the morning, cheers to you. Just make sure you aren’t sabotaging yourself by making one of these common morning-workout mistakes. [POPSUGAR Fitness]
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/be-well-philly/2015/08/11/best-store-bought-veggie-burgers/
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.