Free Lunchtime Yoga at Dilworth Park on Wednesday
Photo via Facebook | Dilworth Park
Let’s all start doing our anti-rain dance for tomorrow because Philly Power Yoga is hosting a free outdoor yoga class at Dilworth Park during your lunch break.
It’s part of the park’s midday yoga series happening this month on Wednesdays from noon to 1. PPY instructor Chelsea Gilday will lead. Be sure to bring your own mat.
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter
- midday yoga series: http://www.ccdparks.org/dilworth-park/dilworth-park-events/yoga-3
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bewellphilly
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bewellphilly
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bewellphilly/
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter: https://www.phillymag.com/newsletters/
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/be-well-philly/2015/04/07/free-yoga-dilworth-park/
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.