Buy Mizunos at Philly Runner in April and $10 Goes to Back on My Feet
If you’re in the market for a new pair of running kicks, hold off on making a purchase until next week. Starting April 1st and running for the entire month, Mizuno will donate $10 to Philly-based Back on My Feet for every pair of its shoes purchased at Philadelphia Runner.
The promo comes on the heels of an announcement of a new partnership between Mizuno and Back on My Feet, an organization that uses running as a tool to empower the homeless toward independence and self-sufficiency. As part of the partnership, Mizuno has also committed to providing every Back on My Feet member in the organization’s 11 city chapters with a new pair of running shoes.
And if you’re looking for another way to support Back on My Feet, check out the organization’s annual five-miler this weekend. Online registration closed this morning, but you’ll be able to register on site for $45 at the following locations/times:
- Friday, March 27th at Philadelphia Runner Center City from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 27th at Philadelphia Runner University City from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28th (race day!) at the starting line from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter