Philadelphia Is the Least Healthy County in PA—Are You Surprised?
Via the Philly Post:
On virtually every metric–car fatalities and excessive drinking excluded–Philly ranks behind Pennsylvania’s statewide averages, and far behind its suburbs. To wit:
• Poor or fair heath: 20% Philadelphia vs. 9% Chester
• Obesity: 32% Philadelphia vs. 21% of Chester
• Physical Inactivity: 30% Philadelphia vs. 19% Chester
• Low Birthweight: 11.3% Philadelphia vs. 6.8% Chester
• Uninsured: 17% Philadelphia vs. 10% Chester