- 101 West Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA
- Phone: 610-687-9230 | Website
From Wayne Jewelers:
This privately owned jewelry has been serving their loyal customers for over six decades in the heart of this Main Line town. From traditional rings by Natalie K. to antique and vintage styles by Whitehouse Brothers, one of the jeweler’s staff members will sit and discuss your personal style before helping you decide on the perfect ring or other piece for your Big Day.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
- 11 More Wedding Traditions It’s Totally Okay to Skip
- Can’t Decide Where to Register? Give ‘Zola’ a Try
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.