- 640 Water Works Drive, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-236-9000 | Website
From Water Works Restaurant and Lounge:
The Philadelphia skyline provides the backdrop for this National Historic Landmark situated alongside the Schuylkill River. Available for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and weddings, the restaurants multiple rooms (from the Engine House to the Caretakers Lounge to the Riverside Veranda) and romantic outdoor spaces, including the recently renovated Grand Pavilion and three gorgeous gazebos, will complement almost any theme. Prices start at $185 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Here Is H&M’s $99, First-Ever Wedding Dress
- Philadelphia’s New Avance Restaurant Is Ready to Host Your Wedding
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.