- 640 Water Works Drive, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-236-9000 | Website
The Philadelphia skyline provides the backdrop for this National Historic Landmark situated alongside the Schuylkill River. Available for rehearsal dinners, bridal showers and weddings, the restaurants multiple rooms (from the Engine House to the Caretakers Lounge to the Riverside Veranda) and romantic outdoor spaces, including the recently renovated Grand Pavilion and three gorgeous gazebos, will complement almost any theme. Prices start at $185 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- 144 Songs for Every Moment & Dance On Your Wedding Day
- Brides Wearing No Makeup: Is This a Trend in Philly?
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- 23 Items for Your Wedding-Day Bridal Emergency Kit
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.