- 1701 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-772-1701 | Website
From The Prime Rib:
If youre looking for a retro–romantic vibe, the Prime Rib is the perfect place for your rehearsal dinner. This gourmet steakhouse evokes the mood of a 1940s Manhattan supper club, with leopard carpeting, gold and black lacquered panels, and piano and bass playing every night. Menu options include everything from steak and fresh seafood to specialty salads and soups. Private rooms for up to 70 guests, with custom pricing per person, are available upon consultation.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 23 Items for Your Wedding-Day Bridal Emergency Kit
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- “Cake Boss” Buddy Valastro Opening a Location of Carlo’s Bakery in Philadelphia
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.