- 1701 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-772-1701 | Website
From The Prime Rib:
If youre looking for a retro–romantic vibe, the Prime Rib is the perfect place for your rehearsal dinner. This gourmet steakhouse evokes the mood of a 1940s Manhattan supper club, with leopard carpeting, gold and black lacquered panels, and piano and bass playing every night. Menu options include everything from steak and fresh seafood to specialty salads and soups. Private rooms for up to 70 guests, with custom pricing per person, are available upon consultation.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Study: Have an Afternoon Snack Because Being Hangry Can Hurt Your Marriage
- And Here Is a Photo of Jenny McCarthy’s Gigantic Engagement Ring
- These Philly-Made Cookies Are Just About Perfect for a Tea-Party Bridal Shower
- This Fresh-Flower Necklace from a Philly Florist Is Our New Favorite Thing for Weddings
- 6 Tips for Having a Social Media-Free Wedding Without Annoying Your Guests
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.