- 300 Tournament Drive, Horsham, PA
- Phone: 215-672-4554 | Website
From The Manor House at Commonwealth:
Up to 220 people can dine and dance at this intimate 18th-century farmhouse overlooking the Commonwealth National Golf Club. While you pose for wedding pictures on the immaculate grounds, guests can sip cocktails and nibble hors doeuvres in the covered outdoor veranda, or tuck into any of the smaller, comfortably appointed sitting rooms. Then dine and dance in the elegant Williamsburg Room, which has an exposed stone wall and floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to the veranda. Prices start at $110 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- This Is What Weddings Are Like In Your 20s … and In Your 30s
- Philadelphia’s New Avance Restaurant Is Ready to Host Your Wedding
- Graphic: See How Wedding Costs in Pennsylvania Compare to All the Other States
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.