- 222 North 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-448-1165 | Website
From The Franklin Institute:
With multiple spaces to choose from including the Fels Planetarium the Franklin Institute offers fun and elegance for up to 350 guests. Attendees can enjoy a cocktail hour near the Giant Heart, followed by dinner (created by the Institutes exclusive caterer, Frog Commissary Catering) and dancing under the 82-foot marble rotunda in the renovated Franklin Hall. Prices start at $135 per person, plus service fee and tax; $1,500 ceremony fee.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- 11 More Wedding Traditions It’s Totally Okay to Skip
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.