- 222 North 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-448-1165 | Website
With multiple spaces to choose from including the Fels Planetarium the Franklin Institute offers fun and elegance for up to 350 guests. Attendees can enjoy a cocktail hour near the Giant Heart, followed by dinner (created by the Institutes exclusive caterer, Frog Commissary Catering) and dancing under the 82-foot marble rotunda in the renovated Franklin Hall. Prices start at $135 per person, plus service fee and tax; $1,500 ceremony fee.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- From Bliss to Despair: Beware the Honeymoon Effect, Says Study
- You Can Literally Double the Length of Your Honeymoon With Scrub Island in the British Virgin Island’s “Buy 7, Get 7″ Deal
- There’s Going to Be a BHLDN Trunk Show & Pop-Up Shop at the Center City Anthropologie
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Hotel Palomar Is Awarding a Prize to “Philly’s Hottest Couple” Through a New Twitter Contest
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.