- 510 Bainbridge Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-964-9790 | Website
From Sullivan Owen:
Named for its creative owner, this shop can take care of all your floral wedding needs, from your bouquet and centerpieces to the table linens and decor that coordinate with them. Youll work with Sullivan in her Queen Village studio as she designs something special in her signature organic style. Prices are la carte with no minimum, and while Owen will try to accommodate your budget, centerpieces mostly start at $125, and bouquets at $300. Consultations are by appointment only.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Study: Have an Afternoon Snack Because Being Hangry Can Hurt Your Marriage
- These Philly-Made Cookies Are Just About Perfect for a Tea-Party Bridal Shower
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Brides Who Want to Get Dress-Ready: Unite Fitness Is Giving Away 10 Weeks of Free Workouts
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.