- 171 Jacksonville Road, Ivyland, PA
- Phone: 215-675-6000 | Website
Brides rave about the grand double staircase in the Italian marble entryway of this suburban manor, which can seat up to 400 guests. You can hold an outdoor ceremony in the gardens near the pond, while two large ballrooms and two small ballrooms, both with terraces, offer lots of options for your reception. Prices range from $104 to $144 per person, with an additional $600 ceremony fee.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- There’s Going to Be a BHLDN Trunk Show & Pop-Up Shop at the Center City Anthropologie
- Lots of Couples Got Engaged at the Boston Marathon Finish Line Today
- Hotel Palomar Is Awarding a Prize to “Philly’s Hottest Couple” Through a New Twitter Contest
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.