- 171 Jacksonville Road, Ivyland, PA
- Phone: 215-675-6000 | Website
From Spring Mill Manor:
Brides rave about the grand double staircase in the Italian marble entryway of this suburban manor, which can seat up to 400 guests. You can hold an outdoor ceremony in the gardens near the pond, while two large ballrooms and two small ballrooms, both with terraces, offer lots of options for your reception. Prices range from $104 to $144 per person, with an additional $600 ceremony fee.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Graphic: See How Wedding Costs in Pennsylvania Compare to All the Other States
- PHOTOS: 26 So-Pretty Wedding Dresses All Under $1,000
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 23 Items for Your Wedding-Day Bridal Emergency Kit
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.