- 239-241 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-592-7898 | Website
From Scarlett Bride:
The tagline for this section of Scarlett Alley is everything after the dress, which is perfectly fitting for the teeny-tiny but super-stocked shop: Theyve got favors, custom ring pillows, Colette Malouf headpieces, Jane Tran baubles and attendant gifts. Open Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 12 to 5 p.m.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
- 11 More Wedding Traditions It’s Totally Okay to Skip
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- Can’t Decide Where to Register? Give ‘Zola’ a Try
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.