- 241 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-592-7898 | Website
Creating a bridal registry at Scarlett Alley has so many more perks than just the initial sit-down tea or cocktail appointment with owner Liz Scarlett: tons of non-department-store finds, like bright Sabre dinnerware and stretched-canvas wall art, Namb_ martini glasses, and pottery serveware. After planning your wish list, hop next door to Scarlett Bride for essentials like favors and hotel guest baskets.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- There’s Going to Be a BHLDN Trunk Show & Pop-Up Shop at the Center City Anthropologie
- Lots of Couples Got Engaged at the Boston Marathon Finish Line Today
- Hotel Palomar Is Awarding a Prize to “Philly’s Hottest Couple” Through a New Twitter Contest
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.