- 115 South 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-625-0100 | Website
From Paper on Pine:
At this darling stationery and gift shop, you can choose from ready-made designs or provide your own artwork to be made into save-the-dates, invitations, personalized ribbons, bags, napkins, matchbooks and more. Or, buy open-stock paper and envelopes here and make your own. Before the wedding, stop by to pick up stationery, picture frames and guest books after the Big Day, drop in for thank-you notes from Kate Spade and Crane & Co.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- This Is What Weddings Are Like In Your 20s … and In Your 30s
- Philadelphia’s New Avance Restaurant Is Ready to Host Your Wedding
- Graphic: See How Wedding Costs in Pennsylvania Compare to All the Other States
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.