- 601 County Line Road, Radnor, PA
- Phone: 610-523-1776 | Website
This circa-1914 stone mansion is beautiful inside (grand architectural details, a dramatic staircase, Chippendale furniture) and out (32 wooded- acres featuring ponds, gardens and sculptures). They can host up to 250 for a sit-down dinner or buffet; prices start at $117 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- There’s Going to Be a BHLDN Trunk Show & Pop-Up Shop at the Center City Anthropologie
- Lots of Couples Got Engaged at the Boston Marathon Finish Line Today
- Hotel Palomar Is Awarding a Prize to “Philly’s Hottest Couple” Through a New Twitter Contest
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.