- 210 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-732-1030 | Website
From Manor Home and Gifts:
You could sign up for ubiquitous linens and things from common registries. Or you could register for Juliska lamps with the click of a mouse. Complementing the global goods at this Center City boutique are heavy-hitting lines like Herms china, Saint Louis Crystal stemware and Buccellati sterling silver. On top of free shipping and complimentary gift wrap, they also offer couples a gift certificate worth 10 percent of whatever is purchased for them.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- And Here Is a Photo of Jenny McCarthy’s Gigantic Engagement Ring
- These Philly-Made Cookies Are Just About Perfect for a Tea-Party Bridal Shower
- Study: Have an Afternoon Snack Because Being Hangry Can Hurt Your Marriage
- This Fresh-Flower Necklace from a Philly Florist Is Our New Favorite Thing for Weddings
- 6 Tips for Having a Social Media-Free Wedding Without Annoying Your Guests
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.