- 210 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-732-1030 | Website
From Manor Home and Gifts:
You could sign up for ubiquitous linens and things from common registries. Or you could register for Juliska lamps with the click of a mouse. Complementing the global goods at this Center City boutique are heavy-hitting lines like Herms china, Saint Louis Crystal stemware and Buccellati sterling silver. On top of free shipping and complimentary gift wrap, they also offer couples a gift certificate worth 10 percent of whatever is purchased for them.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- This Is What Weddings Are Like In Your 20s … and In Your 30s
- Philadelphia’s New Avance Restaurant Is Ready to Host Your Wedding
- Graphic: See How Wedding Costs in Pennsylvania Compare to All the Other States
- PHOTOS: 26 So-Pretty Wedding Dresses All Under $1,000
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.