- 284 West Boot Road, Downingtown, PA
- Phone: 610-647-0160 | Website
From Jimmy Duffys Catering:
The oldest catering service in Philadelphia, Jimmy Duffy has been designing Big Day menus with area brides since 1931. This caterer offers highly professional expertise when it comes to your wedding, and will customize your menu theyll do any type of cuisine to the tastes of you and your groom-to-be. The preferred caterer at several local venues, including the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts; prices start around $80 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.