- See website for locations.,
From Invitations by David’s Bridal:
The well-loved gown shop recently amped up its stationery game, offering wedding (and wedding-related) invitations, save-the-date postcards and magnets, and other wedding-day extras both online and in their stores. At the shop, you can browse the sample books of colors, papers, fonts and designs, but you must order online. The site has helpful pointers for where to start and how to put it all together. (You can also opt to have your invites arrive assembled and addressed, or do that part yourself.) Prices start at 100 invitations for $59.99
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Graphic: See How Wedding Costs in Pennsylvania Compare to All the Other States
- PHOTOS: 26 So-Pretty Wedding Dresses All Under $1,000
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- This Is What Weddings Are Like In Your 20s … and In Your 30s
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.