- 400 Franklin Avenue, Phoenixville, PA
- Phone: 610-983-4632 | Website
From Franklin Hall:
The newly renovated addition to the Franklin Commons recently started hosting weddings in its main hall. The 108-year-old industrial building now features the charming Campus Walk, a long garden with an arbor and river rock that makes for a picturesque outdoor cocktail- venue. (Ceremonies can be held in the outdoor venue next door.) Franklin Hall can hold anywhere from 100 to 1,000 guests, with upwards of 900 seated comfortably for dinner. Theres a space-rental fee of $2,750.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Study: Have an Afternoon Snack Because Being Hangry Can Hurt Your Marriage
- These Philly-Made Cookies Are Just About Perfect for a Tea-Party Bridal Shower
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Brides Who Want to Get Dress-Ready: Unite Fitness Is Giving Away 10 Weeks of Free Workouts
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.