- 400 Franklin Avenue, Phoenixville, PA
- Phone: 610-983-4632 | Website
From Franklin Hall:
The newly renovated addition to the Franklin Commons recently started hosting weddings in its main hall. The 108-year-old industrial building now features the charming Campus Walk, a long garden with an arbor and river rock that makes for a picturesque outdoor cocktail- venue. (Ceremonies can be held in the outdoor venue next door.) Franklin Hall can hold anywhere from 100 to 1,000 guests, with upwards of 900 seated comfortably for dinner. Theres a space-rental fee of $2,750.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PW Reader Ring: Amanda & John!
- Newlyweds Get Into Drunken Fight on Plane Ride to Honeymoon; Groom Gets Kicked Off While Bride Continues On to Destination
- PHOTOS: 25 Gorgeous Bridal Manicures from Pinterest
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.