- 1405 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-735-7700 | Website
Okay, so youre not having the Athens beach wedding youve dreamed about, but that doesnt mean you cant channel Greek ambience for your rehearsal dinner. Guests can nosh on authentic dishes like spanakopita, souvlaki and baklava, and sip libations from around the globe. Plan your rehearsal celebrating for a Friday or Saturday night, when Estia features live Greek music. Private rooms host groups from 10 to 200; prices start at $45 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- 23 Items for Your Wedding-Day Bridal Emergency Kit
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.