- Haverford Square, 379 West Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA
- Phone: 610-896-6000 | Website
From Cooke and Berlinger:
Owners and longtime friends Peter Cooke (who has almost two decades of experience on the Philadelphia fine-jewelry scene) and Mark Berlinger provide customers with an upstairs experience at their second-story Main Line jewelry salon. You wont find a street-level storefront but you will find a well-edited selection of pieces, and the promise that if they dont have what youre looking for, theyll either find it or have it made.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
- 11 More Wedding Traditions It’s Totally Okay to Skip
- Can’t Decide Where to Register? Give ‘Zola’ a Try
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.