- 220 Jacksonville Road, Hatboro, PA
- Phone: 267-229-0829 | Website
From Ciao Bella Cakes:
You can design your dream wedding cake from start to finish at this all-custom bakery. The most popular flavors are lemon curd buttercream, mocha buttercream and raspberry filling, and while Ciao Bella leans towards modern and contemporary designs, its bakers are happy to craft a cake to fit any brides taste. They suggest brides begin planning cakes with them three months before the Big Day; tastings are by appointment only. Prices start around $5 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.