- 555 South Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-625-8383 | Website
From Chart House:
As a restaurant open to the public at night, the Chart House primarily hosts afternoon weddings from 12-4 pm. After the ceremony which can be held on the outdoor terrace overlooking the river treat up to 200 guests to a prime rib and seafood-centric sit-down or buffet lunch, and an open bar. Prices start at about $75 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.