- 555 South Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 215-625-8383 | Website
From Chart House:
As a restaurant open to the public at night, the Chart House primarily hosts afternoon weddings from 12-4 pm. After the ceremony which can be held on the outdoor terrace overlooking the river treat up to 200 guests to a prime rib and seafood-centric sit-down or buffet lunch, and an open bar. Prices start at about $75 per person.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- PW Reader Ring: Amanda & John!
- Newlyweds Get Into Drunken Fight on Plane Ride to Honeymoon; Groom Gets Kicked Off While Bride Continues On to Destination
- Bachelor Juan Pablo Chose a Lady Last Night—But Not a Bride
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.