- 804 North 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 267-761-9149 | Website
From Casa Papel:
Frustrated with the planning of her own wedding, Cecilia Torres dreamed of a one-stop shopping spot for a brides stationery needs. With a little help from her new husband, the couples specialty/decorative stationery supply business, Casa Papel, was born. Casa Papel works with couples (via a free consultation!) to design wedding invitations, reply cards, envelopes, guestbooks and the like. Almost 90 percent of work is custom-designed from scratch. Prices on request.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- CinemaCake Has Brought the Slow-Motion Video Booth for Weddings to Philly
- Study: Do Couples Who Snuggle Have Happier Marriages?
- 11 More Wedding Traditions It’s Totally Okay to Skip
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
- Can’t Decide Where to Register? Give ‘Zola’ a Try
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.