- Phone: 302-220-6022 | Website
From Alicia Cohen Photography:
Alicia Cohen pairs subtly directed and candid shots for a creative commemoration of your wedding day. Customizable packages range from $4,000 to $7,000 and include a custom-designed leather album (either matted or magazine-style), assembled by Cohen herself, and a DVD with printable files of all photos. Parent albums are also offered, as are engagement sessions the perfect way to ease a camera-shy couple into the spotlight.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- Study: Have an Afternoon Snack Because Being Hangry Can Hurt Your Marriage
- These Philly-Made Cookies Are Just About Perfect for a Tea-Party Bridal Shower
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- Brides Who Want to Get Dress-Ready: Unite Fitness Is Giving Away 10 Weeks of Free Workouts
- PHOTO: This Is the Best Wedding RSVP Card We’ve Ever Seen (Plus 31 Other Fun Options For RSVP-Card Wording)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.