- Phone: 302-220-6022 | Website
Alicia Cohen pairs subtly directed and candid shots for a creative commemoration of your wedding day. Customizable packages range from $4,000 to $7,000 and include a custom-designed leather album (either matted or magazine-style), assembled by Cohen herself, and a DVD with printable files of all photos. Parent albums are also offered, as are engagement sessions the perfect way to ease a camera-shy couple into the spotlight.
Subscribe & Save!
You get 75% OFF and
can give anyone a
gift subscription FREE!
- There’s Going to Be a BHLDN Trunk Show & Pop-Up Shop at the Center City Anthropologie
- Lots of Couples Got Engaged at the Boston Marathon Finish Line Today
- Hotel Palomar Is Awarding a Prize to “Philly’s Hottest Couple” Through a New Twitter Contest
- Here’s What Really Happens at a Boudoir Photo Shoot
- 15 Real-Bride Stories About Wedding-Night Sex (Or, You Know, Lack Thereof)
Get Our Free Newsletter
The best resource for every Philadelphia bride-to-be, every Monday.