- Curtis Center, 6th and Walnut Streets, Aria 3B Orthopedic Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Phone: 215-409-9300
- Hospital: Aria HealthBucks County Campus
- Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Expertise In: Spinal Disc Replacement, Spinal Disorders-Degenerative, Spinal Microdiscectomy
Pennsylvania Hospital has opened its brand new Well Mother & Baby Unit. The hospital now offers three full floors of private rooms dedicated soley to new mothers and their newborns. The hospital is the first in Philadelphia to offer all private maternity suites.
The region's only patient-accessible
online health record.
Be Well Philly
- 15 Healthy Chicken Marinade Recipes
- The Checkup: The 13 Absolute Worst People at the Gym
- 4 Cookbooks by Philly Authors to Have in Your Kitchen
- 41 Exercises to Do on a Bosu Ball
- Parenting Consultants in Philly: Do You Actually Need One?
Connect with Be Well Philly
EditorEmily Leaman | Email
Get Our Free Newsletter
Wellness tips, fitness trends, health headlines and local medical news, every Monday.