- 3615 Chestnut Street, Room 328, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Phone: 215-615-3086
- Hospital: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Specialty: Geriatric Psychiatry
- Expertise In: Alzheimer's Disease, Behavioral Problems in Dementia, Psychiatric Barriers to Physical Rehab, Psychiatry in Physical Illness
Pennsylvania Hospital has opened its brand new Well Mother & Baby Unit. The hospital now offers three full floors of private rooms dedicated soley to new mothers and their newborns. The hospital is the first in Philadelphia to offer all private maternity suites.
The region's only patient-accessible
online health record.
Be Well Philly
- 15 Healthy Chicken Marinade Recipes
- Let’s Discuss: Should Towels Cost Extra at the Gym?
- Beat the New Year’s Gym Crowds: Use the Forgotten Machines
- 41 Exercises to Do on a Bosu Ball
- “What If Everybody Ran?”: Study Examines Impact of a Nation of Runners
Connect with Be Well Philly
EditorEmily Leaman | Email
Get Our Free Newsletter
Wellness tips, fitness trends, health headlines and local medical news, every Monday.