Philly street artist Kid Hazo strikes again — this time taking on those mushy Visit Philly ads with posters that say funny things like “Dear Liberty Bell, Crack kills!” The ads were installed on Sunday morning along Chestnut between Broad and 18th streets. Check out more images from Streets Dept. here.
- Ticket: Explore Philly’s “Wastelands”
- Ticket: Video Series Follows Urban Explorers Into the Depths of Philly
- Ticket: Rihanna Buys Conrad Benner Photo
- Shoppist: This is What Yarnbombing William Penn Would Look Like
- Ticket: Ishknits Strikes Again
- Ticket: New Mural Illuminates Backside of Union Transfer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.