Check out Wilmington weirdo (in a great way) and Parks and Recreation star Aubrey Plaza in this twisted parody of a Ring Pop commercial. Things go from ’80s-tastic to awkwardly disturbing in about a minute (and it’s kind of fantastic.)
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
- Ticket: Kate Plus 8 Returning to TLC in December
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly’s Kevin Hart in This Insane Madden Game Commercial
- News: Nielsen: Philly Watches a Ton of TV
- Ticket: Corbett Wants to Veto Amish Mafia
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.