Check out Wilmington weirdo (in a great way) and Parks and Recreation star Aubrey Plaza in this twisted parody of a Ring Pop commercial. Things go from ’80s-tastic to awkwardly disturbing in about a minute (and it’s kind of fantastic.)
- Ticket: David Lynch On The Return of Twin Peaks
- Ticket: Local The Voice Hopefuls Shine In Their Top 12 Performances
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- Ticket: Bill Cosby Loses Guest Spot on Letterman
- Ticket: WATCH: York Native DaNica Shirey Slay a Joni Mitchell Cover
- Ticket: Bruce Springsteen Part of Free Veterans Day Concert in DC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.