Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler — who have been paired in a number of romantic comedies through the years — reunited on Late Night last night, where host Jimmy Fallon had them sing a love song about their experience working together. The whole ditty was rather sweet. Looks like Barrymore — who is very pregnant in the clip — was moved to tears by the end. Check out the video above.
More morning headlines:
- Sandra Bullock is set to make $70 million off Gravity — the most she’s ever made on one picture.
- Girls star Adam Driver will play a Darth Vader-like villain in Star Wars VII.
- Speaking of Girls, star Allison Williams is engaged to Ricky Van Veen, co-founder of College Humor.
- Shia LaBeouf wins lawsuit against uncle who borrowed money.
- Dating Show host Jim Lange passes away.
- Israel donates Anne Frank books to Tokyo libraries.
- Leah Remini leaves Scientology for her daughter.
- Citizen Kane script up for sale at Sotheby’s.