Inspired by his 9-year-old son, movie star Paul Rudd waxed rhapsodic Tuesday night with Jimmy Fallon about Philly’s favorite movie (and musical) hero, Rocky Balboa. He waxed rhapsodic about both the movie, the musical—he attended the same performance as Philly Mag’s Victor Fiorillo— and a meeting with Sylvester Stallone.
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
- Ticket: Meryl Streep to Play Famously Bad Opera Diva Who Lived in Philly
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: What to See (and Skip) in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.