Inspired by his 9-year-old son, movie star Paul Rudd waxed rhapsodic Tuesday night with Jimmy Fallon about Philly’s favorite movie (and musical) hero, Rocky Balboa. He waxed rhapsodic about both the movie, the musical—he attended the same performance as Philly Mag’s Victor Fiorillo— and a meeting with Sylvester Stallone.
- Ticket: Michael Fassbender’s Papier-Mâché Head and Lemurs Win the Weekend
- News: Mo’ne Davis Set a TV Ratings Record Last Night
- Ticket: Kate Plus 8 Returning to TLC in December
- Ticket: Fox Passes On Tina Fey Cabot College Pilot
- G Philly: QFest Organizers Launch qFLIX
- Ticket: 7 Clues Netflix Doesn’t Know a Comedy From a Hole in the Ground
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.