Inspired by his 9-year-old son, movie star Paul Rudd waxed rhapsodic Tuesday night with Jimmy Fallon about Philly’s favorite movie (and musical) hero, Rocky Balboa. He waxed rhapsodic about both the movie, the musical—he attended the same performance as Philly Mag’s Victor Fiorillo— and a meeting with Sylvester Stallone.
- Ticket: 10 Movies Worth Your Money and Time This Thanksgiving Weekend
- Ticket: David Lynch On The Return of Twin Peaks
- Ticket: Google Play Giving Away Guardians Of the Galaxy Mixtape
- Ticket: Local The Voice Hopefuls Shine In Their Top 12 Performances
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- Ticket: 13 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.