Inspired by his 9-year-old son, movie star Paul Rudd waxed rhapsodic Tuesday night with Jimmy Fallon about Philly’s favorite movie (and musical) hero, Rocky Balboa. He waxed rhapsodic about both the movie, the musical—he attended the same performance as Philly Mag’s Victor Fiorillo— and a meeting with Sylvester Stallone.
- G Philly: Annie Should Be Left in the Orphanage
- Ticket: REVIEW: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper In the Trailer for American Sniper
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- Ticket: Philly Theaters Won’t Show The Interview After Terrorist Threat
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.