Kimberly DePaola, a recurring personality on Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey, is being sued by jewelry designer Constantino Frangopolous for selling a line of accessories that look suspiciously similar to his own. Word is, DePaola and Frangopolous (what a name!) struck a deal that she’d wear some of his jewels on RHONJ, but selling knockoffs was never part of the contract. Oops.
More headlines you may have missed overnight:
- Christina Aguilera is preggers, or as she likes to call it preEeeEegggeeerRrrsssssss.
- Hundreds of Anne Frank books vandalized in Tokyo libraries.
- See Steven Tyler’s topless joyride in Hawaii, if you dare.
- Elisha Cuthbert cast as lead in Ellen Degeneres upcoming lesbian comedy.
- James Taylor appears in anti-fracking ad.
- Modern Family star Sarah Hyland bursts into tears when she’s groped at a press junket in Australia.