Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend of one-year, 22-year-old model Suki Waterhouse, cleaned up pretty nice for last night’s White House State Dinner in D.C. He repped Philly nicely in a clean, classic tux, while she looked fresh (and young!) as a daisy in a men’s-style blazer and maxi skirt.
More gossip-type headlines you may have missed while snoozing:
- James Franco to reportedly to star in the film adaptation of Harmony Korine's first novel
- Celebrities react to Shirley Temple's death
- Tom Brokaw diagnosed with cancer, but he remains optimistic
- House of Cards returns to Netflix Friday, en masse
- Arcade Fire leads Woodie Award nominees with three nods
- Suge Knight attacks pot shop owner, and it's all caught on tape
- This is what Michelle Obama wore to the White House State Dinner
- "Hillary Papers" reveal that the First Lady thought Monica Lewinsky was "a narcissistic loony toon"
- Michael Jordan's wife gives birth to twinsies
- Children's book author Erik Blegvad dies at 90