- Celebrate the arrival of spring with Stimulus. DJ Deluxx and DJ Shye will be spinning on the main floor, and there will be drink specials galore.
- Pussé Parlor is a burlesque and drag show dreamed up by Icon Ebony Fierce and Gemini Rose.
- Makeup and gear lovers come out for Boxers PHL benefit party, GearHeadz & GlamBoyz, for Attic Youth Center.
- OPAL (Out Philadelphia Athletic League) is hosting a fun night of bowling, where you can meet different representatives from different sports groups and see if you want to join the team.
- City of Hope‘s annual fantasy hair design contest/fundraiser, this year with the theme of “nature.”
- Ash Events is hosting a high-scale cabaret and black-tie evening: Gilded Lily Cabaret.
- This month, Sleepover. The Party pays homage to The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises.
- Stonewall Sports Philly Spring/Summer Kickball Free Agent Social at Boxers PHL gives you a chance to meet and mingle with Stonewall Sports athletes.
- Crystal Queer is having their monthly benefit party for Morris Home which helps individuals that are trans and/or gender variant.
- Peek-a-Boo Revue’s Scott Johnston’s monthly burlesque party will roll out the rainbow carpet to host an evening of entertainment by many of the performers that used to grace the stages, poles and bar tops at the former Sisters.
- The sexy BuffBoyzz will be moving to the Stir Lounge to enchant you with their bodies and lap dances.