- Welcome back from Memorial Day weekend, Shoppists! Here are five chic ways to deal with your hair when it’s blazing hot out there, including my fave: the turban. [Huffington Post]
- Here’s that pic of Kim Kardashian‘s wedding dress. Now can we all please move on? [Philadelphia Wedding]
- And in less annoying Kardashian news: Kendall Jenner seriously rocked the Cannes Film Festival red carpet. [WhoWhatWear]
Is the long weekend really over?
In a jewelry rut? Rather than buying all new pieces, try rethinking what you’ve got for smart-girl style cred. It’s easy, too: I’ve found some of the coolest way to re-wear your favorite pieces, along with some seriously inspirational photos. Have fun playing!
Style inspiration ahead!
- This is quite possibly the best-ever guide to curling your hair, whether you prefer to use a flat-iron, wand or curling iron. [The Beauty Department]
- More super-useful tips for you: Use baby powder and Sweet ‘N Low to get oil stains out of silk. Who knew? [Glamour]
- The Tucker x Anthropologie collection is now available online! It’s affordable ($38 to $98) and very, very cute. Go! Shop! [InStyle]
Keep reading. (You know you want to.)
- Your shoes should match. Your earrings, though? Not anymore. Style tip of the day: Swap out one of your studs for a mismatched one (say, a pearl on one ear and a gold stud on the other) for instant style cred. [Fashionista]
- And, ugh, here’s the omnipresent Kate Upton in a bikini in zero gravity or, as The Cut puts it, “space boobs.” (Thanks, Kate. Now go away for a little bit.) [The Cut]
More fun stuff right this way.