- Yes, hair bullying is now a thing, and it doesn’t go back to when that boy pulled your ponytail in third grade. It actually happens in high-end salons everywhere, and it might have even happened to you! [Refinery29]
- Lorde is collaborating with MAC on a makeup line. Maybe there will be a wearable black lipstick among the offerings? [People]
- Curvy girls, listen up: Here are 10 awesome fashion brands for sizes 10 and up. [Cosmopolitan]
More style news coming on up.
- Don’t even pretend that you don’t want Jared Leto‘s perfectly ombre, model-off-duty locks. It’s divine. [Fashionista]
- Would you wear sweaters made out of your dog’s hair? These people do. [The Dodo]
- Wait, are some of our favorite discontinued beauty brands coming back from the dead?? [xoJane]
You want more? Click here.
- Matthew McConaughey released a t-shirt to commemorate his Oscar win. The slogan: “Alright, alright, alright.” The shirts are part of McConaughey’s JKL menswear line (did you know he had one of those?), but looks like they’re all sold out already at Dillards. Sigh. [E! Online]
- Forget Birchbox’s beauty samples. There’s now the Cocksman Club, a startup that’s a subscription-based condom delivery service. Hm. [Betabeat]
- The latest in nail art? Cuticle tattoos. (And they’re actually pretty awesome.) [Style]
More fashion crazy coming right up.
- And the award for the best black tights ever—based on editorial recs, sales data and product review—goes to … Wolford Matte Opaque 80 Tights. [Refinery29]
- Everyone was hating on Kristin Cavallari‘s red carpet coverage at the Oscars. Shoulda stayed in Laguna, K. [Huffington Post]
- OMG, THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE. Anna Wintour sat in the second row at the Valentino show! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. [Fashionista]
Up next: You’ll never believe who bought Pharrell’s Grammys hat.
- Remember when Angie was a vampire and Céline pretended to be a member of Kris Kross? Oh, fun times. [People]
- Photoshop fail no. 4,520,213,000: Jennifer Lawrence‘s most recent Dior ad. Even JLaw herself admits it looks nothing like her. [Be Well Philly]
- Hooray! An editor-tested rundown of the best eyebrow fillers out there takes the guesswork out of faking lusher brows. The winner: Per-fekt Brow Perfection Gel at Sephora. [Fashionista]
More style news coming right up.
- Your shoes should match. Your earrings, though? Not anymore. Style tip of the day: Swap out one of your studs for a mismatched one (say, a pearl on one ear and a gold stud on the other) for instant style cred. [Fashionista]
- And, ugh, here’s the omnipresent Kate Upton in a bikini in zero gravity or, as The Cut puts it, “space boobs.” (Thanks, Kate. Now go away for a little bit.) [The Cut]
More fun stuff right this way.