Will you look as cute as Michelle Williams with a pixie? | Shutterstock
- Never freak out at the hair salon again! Find out whether short hair will look good on you with this super-easy trick. All you need is a ruler and pencil. [Elle]
- Forget corny tux rentals, Jaden Smith wore an all-white superhero getup to prom. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Mad Men fashion has always been on point, but who knew they were also killing it in the sleepwear department? [The Cut]
How to become a plant whisperer in no time.
Your best summer hair ever. | Shutterstock.
- The return of summer doesn’t need to necessitate highlights. Instead, try these 14 fresh hair trends that will have you ditching the norm in no time. [Refinery29]
- Nab the Birkin 2.0 and follow these shopping strategies to pinpoint the new It bag before, well, it becomes the new It bag. [WhoWhatWear]
- A chemist says there might be dead beetles in your red lipstick. (Question: Is it worse than feces-laden beards?) [Bustle]
Next: Insects might be popping up in your cosmetics. Gag.
Buh-bye, undereye bags. | Shutterstock.
- Nothing can replace a full night’s sleep when it comes to looking glow-y and refreshed in the AM. But for the evenings you skimp on your z’s, here are the 12 beauty products that can help you fake it. [Byrdie]
- These contact lenses claim to make you look more attractive and youthful. Check out the pics and you be the judge. [Elle]
- Aca-ladies, rejoice! Pitch Perfect star Rebel Wilson is coming out with a plus size line for Torrid. [Us Weekly]
Next: Update your home the DIY way.
Bathing suit nirvana. | Shutterstock.
- Can’t make it out to Cameo Water Wear or Everything But Water? Here is your everything-guide to buying swimsuits online, whether you’re looking for quick shipping (you know, for that last-minute getaway), great selection, plus sizes or under $100 picks. [Racked]
- A website called Nudevotion helps you find the best nude-colored clothing for your exact skin tone. Because not all nudes are created equal. [PopSugar]
- Yikes: Target is in hot water for allegedly stealing a T-shirt design from a young Etsy designer. (We’ve heard this before.) [Katu]
Next: What a Vogue fashion writer wears to her high school reunion.
End the return process once and for all. | Shutterstock
- A luxury fashion buyer weighs in on the best tips and tricks for online shopping (like how to predict if an item will go on sale), so you never have to return anything again. [The Zoe Report]
- A Tel Aviv-based winery just rolled out a new set of plates that make Instagramming your meal easier than ever. We’re still wavering on whether this is absurd or brilliant. [Fast Company]
- Someone thought it would be a good idea to trademark “TransJenner” for a novelty line of clothing. According to TMZ, the creator “swears to [them] his intention is not to be salacious.” ’Kay. [TMZ]
Next: 32 pairs of summer-worthy shoes you can actually wear to the office.
Your perfect underwear drawer awaits. | Shutterstock.
- I admit it: When it come to undies, I’m a Victoria’s Secret devotee (I’d rather spend less on underwear and more on shoes). But this roundup makes me want to invest in some high-style skivvies: 6 pairs of underwear every woman needs to own, including the thong, high-waist and boy short. [Refinery29]
- Speaking of intimates, meet your new favorite Sunday morning look: the loungewear romper. It’s the key to looking the way you imagine looking in your perfect life, all tousled hair, silky robes and dewy skin, first thing in the morning. [WWD]
- Remember Annie Lennox? (Go on, indulge and listen to this now.) Well, her model daughter is insanely stylish. Get some major style inspiration (slash envy) here. [The Coveteur]
Next: Ryan Gosling is no longer blonde and it’s very disarming.
Get squeaky clean. | Image via Shutterstock
- Soothe your inner clean freak with these 17 tutorials for cleaning every product and tool in your makeup bag. Buh-bye, grimy brushes! [Buzzfeed]
- Taylor Swift wore 10 sparkly looks during her first 1989 concert. Plus, she may have nabbed a look from the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. [Yahoo]
- This green lipstick — yes, green — transforms your lip color to a gorgeous berry hue. [Allure]
Up Next: Styling tricks for petite ladies.