- Happy Monday, Shoppists! Let’s start things off with a pair of shorts that should not exist. [Huffington Post]
- Here’s your first look at the new (improved?) Wonder Woman costume. It looks like an ad for chocolate. [People]
- Good news for those of you with short bobs: You can still do milkmaid braids! Here’s how. [The Beauty Department]
More fun stuff right here!
- Happy Monday, Shoppists. Let’s ease into the week with this roundup of the 26 best moments in aviator history. Yep, ’90s Posh and Becks make the cut. [Style.com]
- When no one was paying much attention, Coach went and got cool. (Sad news: They fired a ton of people to get there.) [Into The Gloss]
- A Beyoncé fashion exhibit is coming to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum tomorrow. [Rolling Stone]
How to wear a head scarf, coming right up.
- Scientists have officially developed a color that is blacker than black. In fact, it’s so dark, humans can’t discern what they’re seeing. [Independent]
- “Weird Al” Yankovic is at it again with a new rendition of Pharrell’s “Happy” entitled “Tacky”. Jack Black, Aisha Tyler and Eric Stonestreet all make appearances in the video wearing—you guessed it—fantastically tacky attire. [Rolling Stone]
Keeping reading for more fashion and beauty news.
- Back to the grind. Let’s hurry along the weekend with this roundup of the summer’s most stylish reads. Really—tack these to your must-read list now. [StyleList]
- Remember that Belgian soccer fan who scored a L’Oreal beauty contract after being spotted in the World Cup stands? Yeah, that contract’s already over. [Fashionista]
- Sick of your split ends? Let an old-school stylist set fire to them. Literally. (Actually, don’t. But look at this photo.) [Into The Gloss]
Put off Monday a little bit longer and click here to keep reading.