- Do you secretly have a Zooey Deschanel fringe-worthy face? Find out with this guide to finding the right bangs for you. [The Coveteur]
- Steal her look: here, find 9 of Michelle Obama‘s best outfits on Ebay. (Psst: Some of them are actually affordable!) [Fashionista]
- There are a bevy of new beauty products set to debut in the next few months. Consult this calendar to get your hands on ‘em first. [PopSugar]
Up next: What an $8,800 beanbag looks like.
- Cold sores, staph infections, and conjunctivitis, oh my! Here are 6 cosmetics you should never lend out and the (cringe-worthy) reasons why. [Cosmopolitan]
- Bucket bags totally owned 2014. The latest purse trend: the Canteen Bag. [PureWow]
Don’t miss: Everything Kate Middleton has ever worn.
- We all have it: a jam-packed makeup bag full of God-knows-what. Here are 5 smart tips for paring down. [Vogue]
- Forget your standard black liquid liner. The one to try now is Stila’s jade eyeliner. I’ve tried this and promise you that it’s fantastic. [Sephora]
Up next: How to get Victoria’s Secret hair.
- Surprisingly, a bra can make or break an outfit (visible straps, anyone?). Cover all your bases with this breakdown of the 10 bra styles every woman should own. [Refinery29]
- File this helpful information away: this is how you remove foundation stains from your shirt. The remedy will surprise you. [WhoWhatWear]
- Girls got their pick of lavender, silver, and mint hair this year. I guess it’s no surprise guys are starting to dye their beards pastel hues. [InStyle]
More fashion and beauty news ahead!
- Freezing temps and raging winds don’t do your skin any favors. Help remedy red, chapped skin with the help of these 9 beauty products. [Vogue]
- Let’s file this under “important things to know”: How to look effortlessly undone without looking sloppy. [WhoWhatWear]
- The Punch, a sketch team at New York’s Upright Citizen’s Brigade, hilariously explains what happens when the beauty industry runs out of makeup names. [Bustle]
Up next: What to pack for your next winter getaway.
- Bundle up in these under-$200 super-chic winter accessories. Function, meet fashion. [The Zoe Report]
- Confirmed: Banana Republic is showing at New York Fashion Week this year. We bet this has something to do with Marissa Webb at the helm. [WhoWhatWear]
- Check out these 13 reader-approved tinted lip balms, winter’s beauty MVP. [Into The Gloss]
Up next: The new ways to rock a French manicure.
- Check out these 7 tips for replacing your favorite discontinued beauty products (like checking outlets and blog sales). [Bustle]
- Here’s the latest in things-you-can-buy news: a glitter bomb to be mailed to your worst enemies. [Gizmodo]
- This unexpected denim cuffing technique will save you so many visits to the tailor. [Refinery29]
Up next: How to wear winter’s trendy blanket scarf.
- We all know we’re supposed to clean our makeup brushes, but how many of us do it properly? (No, just soap and water doesn’t count.) Here are the tips and tricks for thoroughly cleaning and maintaining your makeup brushes. [Vogue]
- I think we can all agree the Golden Globes fashion was pretty rough this year. Luckily, the after-party looks were significantly better. [Fashionista]
Up next: Kim Kardashian has a new Vogue cover.
- A clean, organized closet makes it infinitely easier to pick out outfits. These are the 11 tips you need to know to tidy up your closet for good. [Pop Sugar]
- The Golden Globes were last night. Here, every single dress that walked down the red carpet. (Seriously, there’s 80 of ‘em.) [Huffington Post]
Up next: More Joan Didion fashion news and another insanely awesome spring 2015 ad.