Breezy beach style. | Shutterstock.
- Beach coverups don’t have to always be caftans and sarongs. This is how you can rock the coverup game with pieces you’ll want to wear long after you’ve taken off your swimsuit. [Vogue]
- Here’s a sneak peek of all of the items from Target’s collaboration with jewelry designer Eddie Borgo. (You’ll want them all.) [PopSugar]
- After conquering the fashion world with The Row, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are breaking into the beauty sphere with body oils and hand cream. We’re adding these to our shopping list now. [Byrdie]
Up Next: Audrey Hepburn’s weird (and semi-dangerous) beauty trick.
- Even if Forever 21 never ages, you do. So what’s it like to shop there in your thirties, when you’re past the point of needing to buy ‘going out’ tops every weekend? The answer: not always pretty. [Huffington Post]
- Printed leggings are my favorite way to amp up my fitness wardrobe. Here are the 10 best, editor-approved pairs out there now, in wild colors and crazy patterns — all guaranteed to wick sweat and stay in place during the toughest workouts. [Rank & Style]
- Career advice: After you’ve laid off a bunch of your team members, maybe don’t head straight to a bar and post gloating Hunger Games hashtagged Instagam pics, like this J.Crew exec did. [Fashion Week Daily]
Next: Check out the first Apple pocket watch.
Shampoo before soap. | Shutterstock.
- Turns out there is a right way to shower and doing it wrong can cause skin irritation, bacne, limp hair and clogged pores. [Glamour]
- This is what happens when you wear the same thing every day for a month. (Spoiler: People will notice a lot faster than you think they will.) [Refinery29]
- We might soon seen the end of tax-free online shopping. [Fashionista]
Next: MAC’s newest lipstick and a fashion mag’s closing.
Prada, pits and Lohan.
- First, we dyed it. Now, we’re adding gemstone stickers and pastel extensions. To our armpits. [Styleite]
- To combat lagging sales, Prada is introducing lower-priced bags, so that all devils might wear it. [Bloomberg]
- Gross: This is what expired makeup looks like in a petri dish. (So go toss all out-of-date lip glosses now!) [xoJane]
Next: Lindsay Lohan’s fourth try at a fashion line; designer buys to get on sale now.