Sleek is in. | Image via Shutterstock
- Beat humidity and spring’s other hair snafus with these five runway-inspired hairstyles. Bring on the braids and coiled buns! [Glamour]
- Christian Louboutin has expanded its selection of nude heels to include more shades. [The Cut]
- This application technique will make your favorite face mask even more effective (read: the most glowy skin ever). [Byrdie]
How many outfits during Blake Lively wear in a single day?
Keep your jeans looking new. | Image via Shutterstock
- Maintain your denim’s shape and pigment with these 7 game-changing laundry hacks. (Hint: swap your soap for vinegar.) [She Finds]
- And while we’re talking denim, here’s how to find the best-fitting pair of jeans for your derriere with tips from the best denim experts in the biz. [Refinery29]
- Step aside, Kylie Jenner. This easy lipstick layering trick is how Marilyn Monroe scored her full pout. [Town & Country]
The six soothing face mists that are worth purchasing.
Your emergency blemish cover-up plan. | Shutterstock.
- Consider these the five commandments of concealing a zit: primer, foundation, concealer, powder … and a spoon. [Byrdie]
- These 10 brilliantly simple shower hacks will fight rust stains on your shaving cream bottle (ugh), keep your products organized and clear off your cluttered bathtub ledge. [Cosmopolitan]
- A peek inside Brooklyn-based Bindle & Keep, a company that crafts gorgeous bespoke (and androgynous) suits for the LGBTQ community. [Styleite]
Next: Is Victoria’s Secret going the way of Abercrombie?
Ring in spring — without breaking your wallet. | Shutterstock.
- Behold, five spring outfits that cost less than $50. [WhoWhatWear]
- According to a survey, men shop online more than women, with 30 percent of men e-shopping once a week, as compared to 19 percent of women. Who knew? [Forbes]
Next: How to wear your crossbody bag like a fashion girl.
Images via Maskcara.
- Applying makeup according to your face shape is actually a lot more important than you might think. This makeup artist schools us in facial geometry. [Maskcara]
- We love Target for their sweet capsule collections, but who knew how great their super-affordable wardrobe basics are? [WhoWhatWear]
Next: the biggest celeb hair changeups of the year.
Images via Net-A-Porter, Intermix, and brownsfashiononline.
- Transitioning from winter’s effortless layering can be tricky. Behold, a guide to figure-flatting spring fashion to ease the transition. [Vogue]
- At last, Kardashian lips are attainable for us mere mortals. Warning: bruise mustaches might be a side effect. [Elle]
- Mascara has a knack for getting, well, everywhere when you’re in a rush. Here’s how to get mascara off of basically anything. [Refinery29]
Up Next: The celeb PacSun collab that we’re actually excited about.