- You can now wear your Instagram pics on your nails. Selfie manis for everyone? [Kickstarter]
- World, we have the first shoppable music video! Watch it here, then dream of what could’ve been if this technology existed when MTV still played music videos. [Fast Company]
- This will get you excited for summer: a roundup of the best-dressed people at Coachella. Unsurprisingly, they are the same people who aren’t afraid of bringing a $4,000 backpack to an outdoor music festival. [Refinery29]
Up next: news about H&M’s latest designer collection.
- When it comes to shaving time off your a.m. routine—while still looking stylish—no one’s a better role model than a morning traffic anchor. Her tip for outfit-choosing is smart, and you should steal it. [Huffington Post]
- Curvy girls: This is your new shopping mecca. Eloquii, the Limited’s shortlived plus-size line, is back, and the story behind it is really inspiring. [Fashionista]
Up next: your 30 beauty commandments.
- Happy Monday, Shoppists! Wanna look way older than you really are? Just wear your makeup like this. [Real Simple]
- Is Grumpy Cat the new Choupette? The perennially angry-looking feline went to Vogue. His take? “It was awful.” [Fashionista]
- Ooh, this is fun: a roundup of the 50 most important dresses of the past 100 years. (Laura Ashley and Kurt Cobain make appearances!) [Never Underdressed]
Guess who’s the new face of Lancôme?
- Face contouring has gotten way out of hand. (I blame this on Kim Kardashian.) Sure, it can help enhance cheekbones, but it can also make you look like THIS. [Jezebel]
- These five spring hair and makeup trends are totally worth checking out. For once, someone recommends going café au lait instead of blonde for spring! [Huffington Post]
- Oopsie! Nicole Kidman forgot to wear pants. (Also, what the heck happened to her face!?)[Fashionista]
Click right here for more ways to put off Monday morning.