Cops say this woman burgled a Center City apartment building. (Image: Philadelphia Police)
A woman in the Washington Square West section of Center City found a burglar in her apartment stealing her roommate’s clothes, police said.
The woman, who lives on the 1200 block of Walnut Street in the Gayborhood, told cops she heard a noise at around 10:45 p.m. on March 14th. She went downstairs and found a woman she didn’t know holding her roommate’s clothes. Read more »
Giorgio Armani looking very butch. | Shutterstock.com
It was really ironic: Right when I was about to purchase a pair of completely unnecessary (but adorable as hell!) Armani underwear during a “let me go Internet shopping and then delete everything in my cart” night, a story about anti-gay remarks recently made by Giorgio Armani came across my Facebook feed. I deleted those undies from my Nordstrom shopping cart real quick.
Read more »
How to bare shoulders without going strapless (or spiraling downward into tube-top territory)? Wear one of the season’s best picks, an off-the-shoulder top. The style — seen everywhere right now — is a perfect way to show off sun-kissed skin and shoulders, plus it conceals the upper arm, which is often a prickly source of insecurity for women. Here, my top tops to spring for now.
Read more »
Your emergency blemish cover-up plan. | Shutterstock.
- Consider these the five commandments of concealing a zit: primer, foundation, concealer, powder … and a spoon. [Byrdie]
- These 10 brilliantly simple shower hacks will fight rust stains on your shaving cream bottle (ugh), keep your products organized and clear off your cluttered bathtub ledge. [Cosmopolitan]
- A peek inside Brooklyn-based Bindle & Keep, a company that crafts gorgeous bespoke (and androgynous) suits for the LGBTQ community. [Styleite]
Next: Is Victoria’s Secret going the way of Abercrombie?
Ring in spring — without breaking your wallet. | Shutterstock.
- Behold, five spring outfits that cost less than $50. [WhoWhatWear]
- According to a survey, men shop online more than women, with 30 percent of men e-shopping once a week, as compared to 19 percent of women. Who knew? [Forbes]
Next: How to wear your crossbody bag like a fashion girl.
Images via Maskcara.
- Applying makeup according to your face shape is actually a lot more important than you might think. This makeup artist schools us in facial geometry. [Maskcara]
- We love Target for their sweet capsule collections, but who knew how great their super-affordable wardrobe basics are? [WhoWhatWear]
Next: the biggest celeb hair changeups of the year.
Images via Net-A-Porter, Intermix, and brownsfashiononline.
- Transitioning from winter’s effortless layering can be tricky. Behold, a guide to figure-flatting spring fashion to ease the transition. [Vogue]
- At last, Kardashian lips are attainable for us mere mortals. Warning: bruise mustaches might be a side effect. [Elle]
- Mascara has a knack for getting, well, everywhere when you’re in a rush. Here’s how to get mascara off of basically anything. [Refinery29]
Up Next: The celeb PacSun collab that we’re actually excited about.