- It’s hard to believe Christmas is a week away. Get your gifts delivered on time with this handy breakdown of shipping deadlines from places like Amazon, UPS, FedEx. [Lucky]
- Metallic hair color is officially a thing. Now, if only they could figure out a way to make permanent metallic tattoos… [Style.com]
- This is what it looks like when you dress Coca-Cola Santa in Kenzo and Alexander Wang. Quilted sweatshirt and a beanie, anyone? [Fast Company]
Up Next: What Dr. Dre has to do with Hanukkah and a surprising look from Kate Middleton.
- Come holiday shopping season time, some of those store credit cards can look mighty tempting. Here’s a roundup of the best and worst store credit cards on the market. [Racked]
- The best indicator of jeans’ elasticity? If four very flexible professional dancers can wear them—while dancing. [Elle]
- American Apparel’s Dov Charney has been fired again. Yes, again. [Gawker]
Keep reading for more fashion and beauty news.
- It’s a rare find when your dainty, bow-bedecked gloves also keep your hands toasty. Here, 15 pairs that do just that. [Lucky]
- These are the all-time favorite gifts of style setters like Jenna Lyons, Eva Chen, and even Nick Jonas. If it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for you. [Huffington Post]
- Apparently, ‘how to wear a scarf’ was the most frequently asked fashion question on Google this year. [The Cut]
Up Next: The newest perfume trends and the best beauty subscription boxes.
- With the dismal quality of some hosiery, it’s easy to forget that they’re not intended to be disposable. Log these tips from the pros in this definitive guide to buying tights. [The Coveteur]
- Take note for the holidays: Turns out, it is possible to wear heels all night without wreaking havoc on your feet. [Harpers Bazaar]
- Comme des Garçons has officially collaborated with Disney’s Frozen. Whaaat? [Bustle]
Up Next: A peel-off lip stain and the newest beauty looks to try.
- Wedding bands need not be limited to the traditional engagement ring combo. Instead, try out one of these 34 awesome wedding band styling tricks. (Psst: Shoppist editor Emily wears hers in the Coolest. Stack. Ever.) [Pop Sugar]
- Why decorate a Christmas tree with ornaments when you can decorate your, uh, beard. Yeah, these guys did just that. [Buzzfeed]
Next: You won’t believe J.Crew’s newest hire.
- Here’s the beauty look to copy now—a gloriously smoky eye done with black liner and a bit of silver in the corners—just in time for holiday party season. [Glamour]
- How Crossfit is changing fashion: Startup apparel companies are beginning to make clothing for intense athletes and muscular women whose toned physiques are problematic to dress (ever had pants that gape at the waist but are tight on the thighs? Yeah). [Self]
Next: Delia’s files for bankruptcy; ’90s girls everywhere cry.
- If you’re feeling the very specific envy that follows the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, we found some solace: that hair—those bouncy, sexy waves—is attainable. Now, about those mile-long legs … [Pop Sugar]
- We’ve all been tempted, but this is what happens when you order those crazy-cheap clothes from Singapore. You’ve been warned. [Huffington Post]
- Kate Middleton wore J.Crew jeans to meet Beyoncé. [Vanity Fair]
Up next: The stylish looks hidden in your fave holiday films.
- Yep, talking on your cell phone at the nail salon isn’t cool. And neither is asking for a thick French manicure or acrylic nails. [Byrdie]
- That was fast: L.L. Bean is all sold out of winter boots. [Yahoo]
Up next: What Beyoncé wore to meet Kate Middleton.
- Get the most out of your concealer by mastering these genius application tips—like applying your under-makeup in a triangle shape instead of a semi-circle. [Cosmopolitan]
- Wearable technology is about to become super-discreet with stilettos, bras and scarves in the works. [Fast Company]
- Angelina Jolie stepped out to a Q&A for her new film Unbroken in this drool-worthy Saint Laurent velvet cape that could top anyone’s holiday outfit. [Perez Hilton]
Up next: Cotton candy-colored armpit hair and party shoes.
- Finally master winter’s most frustrating beauty woes (like hat hair and peeling cuticles—blech) with these six handy solutions. [Styleite]
- Beyonce has released an insanely great nail art collaboration with NCLA. Plaid nail wraps! [Lucky]
- The annual Victoria Secret Fashion Show doesn’t air until December 9th, but here’s Every. Single. Look from the show (unsurprisingly, lots and lots of wings). [Fashionista]
Up next: Tom Ford bubble bath and how to wear a pencil skirt in the winter.