You need to see this: it’s a comprehensive round-up of every dress worn by Best Actress Academy Award Winners, down to the winners who didn’t accept their awards. If you’re an award show aficionada like me, you’ll appreciate this. And if not, well, admire the research that went into compiling this.
Bradley Cooper’s 22-year-old model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse graces the cover of the new womenswear issue of Rollacoaster. In the magazine she opens up for the first time about how she met the 39-year-old star, and that it was his dance moves that won her over.
“I met him at the Elle Style awards in London last year … We were introduced and hit it off almost immediately. We were dancing at the after-party, and he asked me if I fancied going to a club. We went to Cirque Le Soir in London – and he’s a ridiculously good dancer, yes. But I’m a serious dancer too, so I don’t know if I was fully concentrating on that. We make a pretty good duo, though.”
Cooper and Waterhouse will celebrate one year together next week.
MORNING TEA: Bruce Jenner Quits the Kardashians, Joe Biden to Be First Guest on Seth Meyers’ Late Night and More
Every morning I round up the gossip-y headlines you may have missed overnight.
- Alexander Skarsgård cast as lead in 3-D Tarzan movie
- Jack Ass‘s Steve O fake seizure pisses off L.A. fire department
- Jerry Seinfeld: “The LEGO Movie stole one of my Superman jokes”
- Jennifer Aniston goes back to the bob
- Miss Piggy in Vivienne Westwood, darling
- Bruce Jenner quits Kardashian show, done with Hollywood
- Despite new sexual assault charges, Bill Cosby TV show continues to more forward
Following the passing of film icon Shirley Temple on Monday, a common refrain in the pieces that commemorated her life and work was that she she didn’t make an embarrassment of herself once the bright lights of the Fox studio lot no longer cared to capture her image.
It is noteworthy that someone of Temple’s stature could fade into a polished second act so seamlessly. Especially someone as iconic and profitable as she. She was Lindsay Lohan… Mary-Kate and Ashley… Miley… Britney… all rolled into one and beyond, peaking somewhere around her 16th birthday. She left celebrity behind. She served others. She lived her life. A rare feat in today’s Coming Attractions celebrity atmosphere. We should all be so fortunate.
Already, too much has been said about this “celebrity boxing match” between child killer George Zimmerman and nostalgically beloved, albeit deeply troubled rapper DMX.
MORNING TEA: Bradley Cooper and His Lady Friend Looked Stunning Last Night at the White House State Dinner
Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend of one-year, 22-year-old model Suki Waterhouse, cleaned up pretty nice for last night’s White House State Dinner in D.C. He repped Philly nicely in a clean, classic tux, while she looked fresh (and young!) as a daisy in a men’s-style blazer and maxi skirt.
MORNING TEA: Philip Seymour Hoffman May Be Digitized to Complete Hunger Games Film, Leo Attacked by Bradley Cooper Crotch Hugger and More
A little gossip to start your day.
- Leonardo DiCaprio meets the infamous crotch hugger that groped Bradley Cooper
- The LEGO Movie is the weekend’s top box-office draw
- Philip Seymour Hoffman may be digitized to complete Hunger Games film
- Clint Eastwood saves man from choking to death
- Survivor winner Kim Spradlin has a boy
- NBC doesn’t waste any time painting over Jay Leno’s name on studio lot building
- The X Factor is being cancelled after three seasons
- Survivor Richard Bach writes book about 2012 plane crash
- 31.7 million Americans tuned in for Olympic opening ceremony
- VIDEO: Luger crashes at 70 MPH, gets back on sled mid-run
On Wednesday morning, we told you about the National Enquirer cover story that claims that New York playwright David Bar Katz was Philip Seymour Hoffman’s “gay lover.” And on Wednesday afternoon, Katz’s attorney filed a civil suit against the National Enquirer seeking a judgment of $50 million. That’s right: $50 million. Read more »