Let us just begin by saying we’ve loved Dylanlex since day one. (See exhibits A, B and C). There’s almost nothing on the same level of supreme blingage as Philly native Drew Ginsburg’s designs. Lately, the celebrity world seems to be catching on as well, from Lady Gaga’s Entertainment Weekly spread to, most recently and excitingly, Beyoncé (!) in her new ‘Formation’ music video. Read more »
- There’s nothing worse than a drawstring that’s wormed its way out of your favorite hoodie. But, lucky for you, we’ve found the easiest way to fix it. Here’s how to rethread errant drawstrings – and all you need is a plastic straw. [Pure Wow]
- Did you catch those Louboutin boots Queen Bey wore during her Super Bowl 50 halftime show performance? They can be yours for only $1,295. Sure, it’s a bit steep, but can you really put a price on feeling like Beyoncé? [Footwear News]
He’s got 99 problems, and apparently getting an on-stage seat for his wife’s Made in America concert was one.
It looks like Jay Z took matters into his own hands at this past Saturday’s Made in America bash by joining the massive crowd gathered along the Parkway to see Beyonce perform live. He’s seen here jamming out to the Queen wearing a gray hoodie next to Nick Jonas, of all people.
Unless you’ve been hiding under a huge Made in America rock, you most likely know that Beyonce herself made audiences “bow down” during Saturday night’s Made in America festivities. The Queen herself posted some amazing shots on her Instagram account of her Philly appearance, and, of course, so did her loyal fans. We rounded up ten of our favorite booylicious posts that show Beyonce in action in front of our iconic Art Museum.
@Beyonce #MadeinAmerica . #KimKardashian #Beyonce #NorthWest #BlueIvy #beyonce #beyonceknowles #beyonceknowlescarter #knowles #mrscarter #queenyonce #kingbey #blueivycarter #jayz #jayonce #thecarters #look #love #solangeknowles #tinaknowles #sisters #hot #sexy #diva #rebel #loyal #beautiful #beauty A photo posted by Beyonce Perfection (@thebeyoncesworld) on
- How Beyonce’s cover of Vogue, though stunning, missed the opportunity to give us something insightful and magical by simply relying on the strong, sexy image of Queen Bey we always see. [Washington Post]
- If you love your sleep as much as we do, check out these four easy ways to speed up your morning blow dry. [The Zoe Report]
- Check out the $36 espadrilles celebrities are obsessed with right now. [Huffington Post]
Yes, if you click your heels three times and sing, “Flawless,” Beyoncé might play Glinda in the upcoming live television production of the hit musical The Wiz. Read more »
- It’s hard to rationalize spending more than $100 dollars on running pants, but apparently expensive exercise brands are worth the investment — if you’re wearing them for the right type of workout. Get a leg up with this guide. Top tip: If you’re going to invest in one thing, make it bottoms. [WhoWhatWear]
- New York Fashion Week’s brand new blue-and-orange logo isn’t getting the best reviews. The design, created by the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America), is being compared to the FedEx symbol, the New York Knicks logo and the Syracuse University mascot. Yikes. [Refinery29]